9.2.14

A couple of good links that will make everything easier...

Software that slices objects for dlp and lcd type systems by PacManFan

and A group of people doing various versions of the same thing I am BuildyourownSLA

I got my connectors and installed them on to the steppers, which I then attached to the board, and wired it all to the power supply with a fan.
Duino power and steppers next to projector
I mocked up a light source and by that I mean I pointed a 3w white bike light into the light path. I had some trouble getting the projector to find an input signal. Eventually I decided to just unplug my primary monitor and leave the projector as the only display option. The computer forced a vga signal and poof I had a display
#reprap projected onto white sheet of paper
form a modified Acto dlp Projector
powered by a bike light

No comments:

Post a Comment