7.2.14

OMG yet another easy way to get where I'm headed, TY Diyouware!

http://www.diyouware.com/

These guys have taken a dvd player mechanism and hacked it enough to hook to an arduino.
The current incarnation is a PCB printer, something that will sensitize a uv photoresist. They only need to add the z motion of a keyhole type SLA and they've got an ok resin printer. .1mm seems to be the current resolution available, I think that's a mechanical function of the frame and steppers and better mechanics will allow higher resolution.

I've ordered a few of the 7$ laser modules and am looking into getting the pickup board made. since they provide the files.They are running it off an ardiuno uno, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna want to upgrade the core to a 2560 just because the full version of marlin will install. so i might need to "design" a new shield thankfully that's barely within the scope of my abilities... gotta love software...

eagle cad

gonna see if I can't borrow a ramps schematic and merge it with their shield schematic.


No comments:

Post a Comment